Our Mission is:
1. To develop a church or ministry with people committed to a “whosoever will” spirit to fulfill: Luke: 4:18-20, Matt. 28:18-20, Mark 16:15,20, Luke 24:45-47, Acts: 1:8
This is the heartbeat of Jesus, to reach, teach and keep (or disciple) people for Jesus.
2. To accept those called to the ministry and develop the purpose of their calling. The criteria will be:
a. A pure heart.
b. A teachable and cooperative spirit.
c. A willingness to use their giftings in the Body of Christ with responsibility and accountability.
3. To be a role model organization and to develop ministries and churches according to Jesus.
4. To provide Christians with pastoral and biblical education.
5. To have a reproductive vision to send out trained ministers to establish churches and ministries.Study to show thyself approved of God, a workman who need not be ashamed, accurately handling the word of truth. ~ II Timothy 2:15